Monday, November 26, 2012

Google Nexus 7 screen not rotating

When I get home, I wanted to check my e-mails using the Google Nexus 7. However, when I took it to my hand I noticed that it was stuck in the landscape mode. And even if I try to change position, the screen was locked. Most probably my 1 year old daughter has locked while she was playing with it. However, I didn't know how to unlock it. I check the "settings" but to no avail. Searched online and there was no simple instructions on how to unlock it. So, here I am, posting this post on how to unlock Nexus 7 screen if it is locked:

If you swipe from top around to mid section, you get the drop down menu but still does not help you unlock it. The trick is to swipe from where the battery icon is (see the red arrow below)


Once you swipe from the top-right you get the following drop down menu:From here it is pretty straightforward: Just click the "Auto Rotate" option. I hope this post helps someone out there. Best Regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment